With all the Adamic curse still in full operation upon our earth, all of us may get some type of sickness or perhaps ailment at any time. Nobody is perfectly safe and absolutely resistant from all the different types of diseases and illnesses that could hit anybody at anytime.
However, as born again Christians, we not just possess the Holy Spirit actually residing on the inside of us, but we have His 9 specific gifts are still open to us these days. Here is the verse that will explain to you that we still have 9 specific gifts available to us today from the Lord:
‘But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.’ (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
And notice that one of those gifts would be the gift of healing. What this means is that we could pray to the Lord to have an actual recovery if we’ve got any kind of a sickness or illness.
If anyone have fallen with any type of critical sickness, disease or illness, try coming to the Lord through direct prayer and request Him to discharge His healing energy as one of His 9 gifts in to the part of your entire body that will need the healing.
Below are some 7 additional excellent passages which will show us that people can pray for an actual healing from the Lord when we will really need one:
1. ‘Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray.’ (James 5:13)
2. ‘Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the Church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.’ (James 5:14)
3. And it happened that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and dysentery. Paul went in to him and prayed, and he laid his hands on him and healed him.? (Acts 28:8)
4. ‘The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.’ (James 5:16)
5. ‘Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.’ (Hebrews 4:16)
6. ‘Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.’ (Matthew 7:7)
7. ‘Yet you do not have because you do not ask.’ (James 4:2)
Assuming God the Father was curing people back in the OT, and then Jesus was curing people within the New Testament, then God will still continue to heal in this day and age, because the Bible informs us that He isn’t going to make changes and that He is the same today like He was before.
If you or even anyone else close to you needs any type of a healing coming from the Lord Lord, do not be frightened to press in and pray for the healing coming from Him. You will have nothing to lose and every thing to get if God determines He’s going to reply to your prayer for a healing.
Ask, and you’ll receive - either for yourself or even someone else you might be praying for.
Hope you like this post and here are 2 more that i have just currently read and liked bible rose of sharon.